Luxury Houses for Students & Young Professionals
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement April 2020
Luxome remain open, we continue to take student bookings for the 2020/2021 academic year and will conduct video tours for professionals who are looking for the perfect house share. Please get in touch via email or calling our office and we’ll do all we can to help.
Rest assured if you live with us now or in the future we will do everything possible to ensure you feel safe, comfortable and at home.
What We Do
Luxome® is an award winning brand providing luxury homes. We offer 5-10 bed shared houses in South Manchester and Salford.
We cater for students, graduates and young professionals who are looking for a luxurious and stress free lifestyle.
Most importantly Luxome® offers homes not houses!
Our highly personal approach delivers an outstanding customer experience because we care about our customers.
Focus on our customer’s well being is at the forefront of what we do. We encourage everyone to live in a family type community environment, so that you have the support of their peers.
You have your own space but above all you should never feel lonely in a our homes!
Why Are We Different?
- Newly refurbished homes that are beautifully designed
- High speed wireless internet
- All bills included – WiFi, utilities & council tax
- Smart TVs in lounge & bedrooms
- Highly secure because of CCTV & alarm system
- Smart home technology
- Prime locations & good neighbourhoods
- Fully certified to all regulations
- Outside relaxation areas, with decking, covered pergola and patio furniture
- Highly personal approach – great customer experience
- Focus on community & support because we care
- Focus on well being – physical & mental health initiatives
Customer Experience, Well Being & Community
At Luxome, we recognise the pressures of modern life, and it is our purpose to protect & enhance our customer’s well being.
We have several wellbeing initiatives, which includes a highly personal approach where we seek to engage with our clients and make sure all is well.
Our dedicated Talkhealth portal offers education & advice on a number of well being & health topics, including mental health, physical training, nutrition & healthy lifestyle.
Our staff are also trained by Mental Health First Aid England to recognise signs of stress & mental illness and can refer our customers for any professional help & advice that may be required.
There is a strong focus community living, we encourage personal interaction amongst our tenants to ensure they are never lonely